Join our community and help Africa unleash its potential
What is RhinoKap?
A for profit crowdfunding platform where anyone, anywhere in the world will be able to invest in talented African entrepreneurs from as little as £10.
We will target startups with potential to scale and become profitable that also have a demonstrable positive impact in society.
Crowdfunders will get shares in the companies, so if the companies grow the investors can benefit financially while knowing that their investment is having a positive impact on the African continent.
The platform will be curated by experts to increase the chances that all the projects showcased have real potential to scale and genuinely aim to solve pan-African problems.
Benefits for Investors
- Affordable way to buy shares in up-and-coming African startups
- Larger deal flow of curated startups
- Co-investing with experts
- Greater range of investment and risk options
- Liquidity: potential to sell shares in RhinoKap’s secondary market
- Monitoring of startups with the funds released, based on milestones
- Helping Africa move away from Aid and, instead, towards Private Sector Development
Benefits for Startups
- Access to a larger pool of investors
- International exposure.
- Easier to raise funds. No need to travel to multiple countries/cities to meet investors
- Access to an Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
Why Is It Needed?
Talented, budding African entrepreneurs lack access to funds and mentoring to develop and scale.
Individuals want to help Africa: we unlock that tool with which to invest overseas in projects with social impact.
Global Investors are unaware of attractive deals and/or perceive Africa as being too risky.
How RhinoKap Works
We help the entrepreneurs prepare their pitch and market their project
Deals are showcased
& shares are issued
Investors can get liquidity by trading their shares on RhinoKap’s platform
Mentors and Startups work together and update shareholders on milestones